Rava Kesari Recipe | Sheera | Kesari Bath | Suji Kesari | Kesari video recipe | Semolina Kesari Recipe | How to make Kesari
Very popular, colorful, simple, sweet and one of the best south Indian delight dishes made from semolina, ghee (clarified butter), sugar, saffron, cashew nuts and raisins. This Kesari Bath Recipe is mostly prepared for special occasions and festivals. Generally called in different names from different part of India Sooji Keasri, Keasri Bath, Suji Kesari, Rava Keasri, Suji halwa, Sooji halwa, Sheera etc.
Optionally you can garnish this kesari recipe with dry fruits, pistachios and almonds that brings more appealing and crunchier look.
- Rava / Semolina – 1 Cup
- Ghee / Clarified Butter – 1 Cup
- White Sugar – 2 Cups
- Water – 3 Cups
- Saffron Extract – 1 table spoon
- Cardamom powder – 1 tea spoon
- Cashews and Raisins
- Heat the pan medium flame.
- Add Ghee to bring medium hot
- Add Rava / Semolina
- Roast and mix for 4 – 5 Minutes
- Set aside
- Heat 3 cups of water in pan and bring it to boil
- Add Rava / Ghee mix in to the boiling water
- Cook for few minutes, until reaches the consistency as show in the below picture
- Add Saffron extract, mix well.
- Cover and cook for 4 – 5 minutes in low flame
- Add sugar, mix well without lumps
- Sugar will melt and bring the recipe to liquid consistency
- Add Cashews and Resins
- once its reaches to the desire consistency, add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Turn off the flame, serve.
For detail recipe, please go to https://youtube.com/foodworkschannel and please don’t forget to like and subscribe our Foodworks Channel.